Write quality code, have fun doing it, and make the client's dreams come true.
- System Analysis & Design
- Requirements Definition
- User Interface Design
- Responsive Grid Layout
- User Training & Support
- Project Planning & Management
- Rapid/Concurrent Development
- Custom Coding & Scripting
- Debugging & Maintenance
- SEO Setup & Management
- PHP 5
- MySQL 5
- jQuery 1.9
- jQuery UI
- Twitter Boostrap
- Code APIs
Contractor with Team Allita, Inc.: Jan. 2006 - Present
Tournament Karate Administrators Florida
The creation of TKAFL has been a revolutionary process for the Florida karate community. This innovative program now allows karate tournament promoters to manage participant credentials, event details, and registration options paperlessly and produces tournament charts, staging reports, along with participation and revenue statistics. Notable features of this project include:
- Streamlined and efficient management of approximately 6000 unique data relationships per event
- Use of a specialized algorithm I designed and implemented that has virtually eliminated the need for charts to be manually created and approved while still generating the most fair and accurate match-ups possible.
- Use of QR codes on forms to streamline onsite check-in of 400+ participants and track 200+ charts at each event.
- Being the only application of its type that's been successfully implemented and has gain wide spread acceptance within the community.
eRH is a portal application that is designed to provide data beach news, resources and tools to corporate insurance policy holders. Portals have been licensed for use by some of the biggest names in cyber insurance and are used in every continent aside from Antarctica. The extensive management interface allows the client to easily manage multiple complicated relationships and have absolute control over each piece of content that displays in each portal. Notable features of this project include:
- Use of an internal analytics system to allow detailed reporting on a per portal basis as well as using Google Analytics for a higher level view.
- Employs custom theme, skin, content and pages on a per license basis.
- Utilizes multiple jQuery UI elements to provide a streamlined UI.
- Dynamically determines display content based on multiple relationships that each have multiple levels of granularity.
MommyMarket: 2012 - Present
MommyMarket is a personal project of mine derived from my need to buy/sell children's things easily after the birth of my son. It is at its core a classified ads site, but is tailored to meet the particular needs of parents needing to trade in kids items. What sets MommyMarket apart is it's unique searching, sorting, and In Search Of features that allow users to easily find exactly what they're looking for. Notable features of this project include:
- Users can list new items for sale in under 2 minutes, and on average it take just 90 seconds.
- Currently being used across the US and in multiple Canadian provinces.
- Custom ad server being developed to support multiple requests for direct ad sales.
- Inception to launch time was 4 months despite only being able to dedicate a couple hours a day to it.
- Was featured on WKMG Local 6 News (Video here)
A.S. Computer Programming & Analysis - Brevard Community College - 2011 While at BCC I was included on the Deans List multiple times.
Be cause I value my clients security as highly as they do direct links to projects will not be provided on this page. A quick Google search should allow you to find any of the above mentioned projects or I'll be happy to provide you with the appropriate links upon a direct request.
I've kept this resume to the 3 projects I've work on most often and most recently, but additional references are also available upon request.